play my favourite song.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
SW4214 Comparative Studies in SEA (:

I'm really REALLY looking forward to doing my special semester in which we spend 3 weeks in University of Malaya and 3 weeks back in NUS! Had a briefing just now and it was really fun just discussing about what to bring, who to bring what, the programs BLAH! It's gonna be so crazy with these other 12 girls and I'm really really excited to live/study/play/shop/work with them! (And the Msians of course!) We're also going with 2 of my favourite (actually I realised there's no SW lecturer that is not my favourite) lecturers Dr Nair and Dr Ow which is great cause' I'm sure I'm so gonna learn SO much from them!

The program schedule in Msia is really pack cause there'll be like lectures from FREAKING 9AM TO 530PM STRAIGHT EXCEPT FOR A LUNCH BREAK!! But I'm sure it's gonna be real interesting as they'll be touching on many different youth topics! It'll be interesting as I'm sure they deal very different issues in Msia! You know, typical SW students study hard and play even harder that's why we planned out our programs for the weekends already! We're going Sunway Lagoon and Genting for the 2 weekends! And not forgetting great food and crazy shopping cause' it's the time of the GREAT MSIAN SALE *woots* which they say so isn't like Spore's sale which only has 10/20/30% discount! If we go the right places we can get like 1/2 prices and stuff!!! Goodness, we're like getting excited over the wrong reason! HAA

The schedule back in Spore is more relax with lectures in the morning and agency visits in the afternoon! It's just that we're stuck in Shears Hall ): Like NS, I get to 'book out' every Friday night but need to go back Saturday night by 8pm ): Yep, we take turns cause' some get to 'book out' Saturday nights! Also we get to leave hall only 2 nights per week for tuition/dance prac/whatever just that we have to report to monitress Lilah! HAA!

I've been nian-ing that I can't wait to go since forever but goodness I'm like leaving this Sunday which is SCARY! I have yet to pack and I'm really busy next few days so I'm like DEAD! Shall start by finding a luggage later and GOODNESS! 3 weeks worth of stuff, CRAZINESS!!

Anyway I'm glad I skipped dance to lepak with the girls even though I'm so stucked with you guys for the next 6 weeks HAA! And badminton today was fun! WILLLIETOOONGGSS I IMPROVE K! And we're so gonna play badminton at Msia (that's why I'm bringing my track shoes) so when I come back, YOU DIE! All thanks to my badminton teacher, with the title of 'Queen of Badminton in Social Work', Saleha!

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!

But I hate packing..

Us and lecturers! Bon voyage Dr Sim and Dr Ng! And Dr Ngiam didn't do a funny face, HAA!